Basic Requirements, Knowledge, and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or a related field, and a minimum of 10 years of experience in selling to public safety and/or emergency management entities
- Minimum 5 years of managed services business development/sales experience, developing new opportunities and leading growth of outsourced support services for public safety and/or mission critical systems
- Established relationships in both commercial and government environments serving the Public Safety and the 9-1-1 community
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Office. Knowledge of Deltek Vision and/or other automated sales management tools is preferred
- Valid Driver’s License with the ability to drive your own vehicle to our client locations and MCP regional offices
- Requires up to 75% travel within the continental United States
Mission Critical Partners
Mission Critical Partners helps transform public safety systems and operations at every stage of their lifecycle: assess, implement, design, build and manage. Backed by the best talent in the public safety industry who bring decades of experience to every project, we provide a broad range of consulting and lifecycle management services that give our clients greater confidence they will achieve their vision.
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Mission Critical Partners shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.